We are seeking a copywriter who can execute compelling, on-brand copy for strategic solutions, brand development and activation, ad campaigns, product launches, digital initiatives and marketing communications. Headlines, copy (both short and long form) and idea-generated writing are a must. You will also assist with copy-editing and re-writes to ensure brand alignment. A brilliant portfolio is a must.
Skills and Duties:
- Conceptualize, write, and edit brand and marketing communications always keeping in mind the objective of the assignment and the needs and requirements of the audience
- Consistently offer innovative ways to evolve the brands while keeping a consistent brand voice
- Manage and complete multiple assignments in short time
- Ensure that copy solutions meet brand standards and requirements (style, voice, tone, etc.) and that verbal and visual expressions work hand-in-hand
- Contribute to the development of client presentations
- Actively pursue creative growth and development through experience, exposure, and education
- Keep up with new trends in communications technology, including social media and other digital platforms
The Ideal Candidate is:
- 2-5+ years of relevant work experience in an ad agency or in-house creative group; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Copywriting experience in advertising, direct marketing, print, product launches, event-based communication and interactive-based initiatives
- Excellent writing skills; ability to write in a wide variety of formats, tones and styles
- Experience with overarching campaigns as well as direct and transactional vehicles, someone who can write ad copy and headlines
- Someone who understands brand and the need to write for different customer segments in a consistent voice
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects and consistently deliver work on deadline
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving, communication and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to deliver strong creative ideas while working on multiple projects (on various topics)
- Good sense of humor is appreciated
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance; 401k plan; parking and more.
Send resume, portfolio link and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your e-mail, be sure to include “Copywiter” Or mail to: Traction Factory, 247 S. Water Street, Milwaukee, WI 53204.